Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving, Thanks

1. I am thankful that there is a God, and therefore life has purpose, meaning, and responsibility.
2. I am thankful for Christ, who provided salvation and deliverance from sin, and a personal relationship with the almighty God.
3. I am thankful for my family, with a wonderful Christian heritage, upbringing, and example.
4. I am thankful for you -- my friends, who mean a lot to me; who challenge, encourage, and inspire me.
5. I am thankful to live in a free country founded on Christian principles.
6. I am thankful for peace and safety, and freedom from persecution.
7. I am thankful for abundant blessings - I lack nothing, and have more things than I need to survive.
8. I am thankful for my job, where I get to impact the lives of youth; where I am privileged to learn and grow in a caring environment.
9. I am thankful for Kentucky Mountain Bible College, and our emphasis on training in holiness; training not just to survive life, but preparing for life itself.
10. I am thankful for the ability to be thankful. We're the only ones who can - we are special in creation.

No comments:

Site Meter

Google Analytics