Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The God who is Everywhere

The other day, I realized how great it is that God is everywhere (omnipresent). I was praying for the persecuted church. You know, my problems are really very small compared to what they are facing. If anyone needs the presence, power, and grace of God, it is them. If God were not everywhere at all times, surely He would be with His children who are being persecuted. That means He wouldn't be with me.
But He is with me, always. He is even willing to dwell inside of me. I am happy to serve the God who is always present!

"God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." John 14:16-17

"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20b

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16

Site Meter

Google Analytics