Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who Do I Think I Am?

Check out this book, "Who Do I Think I Am?" by Thomas Lorimer.

It's a devotional series based in the life of Daniel.
This is the Daniel of Biblical fame: Daniel-in-the-lions-den; Daniel-interpreter-of-dreams!
The focus of the book is on humility.  Though Daniel did amazing things, he was a very humble person.  There's a lot of spiritual lessons we can learn from his example -- and they result in the Lord's blessing!

It's written by my father, Tom Lorimer.  His style is interesting, forceful, and compelling.
I suppose I might be a bit prejudiced, so you'll just have to check it out for yourself.

You can preview the book and order directly from the author (autographed if you would like!) at this site:
http://www.godlyhumility.com



No comments:

Site Meter

Google Analytics